Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"With & Without" series 2

SERIES 2
8"x10" - mixed media on canvas

Our first kiss
Title: Our first kiss
Inspiration: We teased each other into a frenzy before we’d even met in person. When we finally kissed, it was pure magic.



No more tears
Title: No more tears
Inspiration: I’ve cried too many tears over you. Every time I tell myself, "That’s it, no more!" And then I breakdown all over again. This has got to stop.



Let's stay here
Title: Let’s stay here
Inspiration: We spent that night and most of the next day snuggled in together under the covers, naked, limbs entwined. Not a care in the world. I wish we could’ve stayed like that.


I'm not enough
Title: I’m not enough
Inspiration: I’m worried that I won’t live up to your expectations. What if I’m not enough to satisfy you?

No comments:

Post a Comment